Wednesday 4 July 2018

MUG CAKE OBSESSION RECIPES

Happy New Month Loves! July is here! The second half of the year is already starting. Are you excited like I am? Well a bit anxious but happy all the same. So to kick off this second half of the year I thought I'd share with you all the mug cake recipes that made it on my blog. Last year I shared lots of Mug Cake recipes and today's post is a recap of all the delicious little desserts called Mug Cakes. Single serving desserts that you can literally whip up in less than 5 minutes and there is no limit to the types of cakes that you can make. This CHOCOLATE MUG CAKE was my very first microwave cake that turned out better than I had anticipated. I saw the trend on YouTube and I was a bit skeptical if they really tasted like real cakes. I ended up devouring the whole thing! I made many more afterwards until I decided to give other flavours a try. So below are all the mug cakes I have cooked and looking forward to making many more this year. There are so many flavour combinations out there that I am so excited to try out. Which one is your favorite and what flavours would you like to see?

BLUBERRY MUG CAKE










No comments

Post a Comment

© Nairobi Kitchen
Maira Gall