Monday 31 December 2018

YOUR TOP TEN RECIPIES OF 2018


So here we are, the last day of 2018! You guys have been amazing, you have kept me on my toes and I have loved every minute of being in Nairobi kitchen. I love roundups, they give you a chance to see what has been great and how the journey has been. As usual, I begin with rounding up YOUR top ten recipes of 2018! Yeeeei! It has been a great year in terms of me being in the kitchen, I have realized I cooked more than I did last year and had mad fun while at it. Your top ten recipes are versatile, from main dishes to dessert to drinks, you have loved them all. Let's see who made it to number 1 this year. Any recipe you wanted to see on the list? Which one is your favourite?










3 comments

  1. Anything with avocado and chicken goes...

    But the avocado recipes were my fav

    ReplyDelete
  2. The chicken did it for me. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is hard to choose from the list! all are superb! Anything with organic touch in it serves me well!

    ReplyDelete

© Nairobi Kitchen
Maira Gall