Tuesday 30 January 2018

DELAMERE YOGURT WITH REAL LEMON BISCUIT - PRODUCT REVIEW


Ever tasted yogurt so good that you literally had a foodgasm in your mouth? That o-m-g-what-is-happening-in-my-mouth kind of moment? I bet you haven't! That is what Delamere's Yogurt with real lemon biscuit does to you. There's yogurt, then there's flavored yogurt, then there's fruit yogurt, and then there's this yogurt that beats it all. When they say real lemon biscuit, it's real biscuits in the yogurt. You don't just get two or three pieces of the lemon biscuit in your yogurt, all those yummy biscuits are in every bite!I love the fact that the yogurt is thick and you can eat it with your spoon as you enjoy every flavor of its ingredients. I have made a Parfait Dessert with this yogurt and I must confess that was the first time tasting the Yogurt With real lemon biscuit and I got hooked!



When Delamare launched its new products it introduced fruit yoghurt variants that came in four flavors which include Premium Vanilla, Pear, Caramel, Strawberry and Lemon Biscuit. The yoghurts are packed in various sizes from 100- 450ml cups, 3ltrs’ bottles and tetra packs.


Here’s a bit of history about the Delamere Company. Delamere was the first yoghurt to be launched in Kenya in 1927. The dairy industry in Kenya has one of the largest and refined in Africa.



5 comments

  1. Nice to meet you admin, love your yogurt recipe and whole article.
    my website about yogurt here the new article
    greek yogurt and diabetics thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,
      Nice to meet you too. I will definitely be checking out your yogurt article!
      Cheers

      Delete
  2. Hey,
    that sounds really interesting I love Lemon so I going to buy a few of these in the next days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi hw cn Delamere yogurts wholesale price

    ReplyDelete

© Nairobi Kitchen
Maira Gall