Monday 15 January 2018

YOUR TOP TEN RECIPES OF 2017

Hey Lovelies. So 2017 came and went and now we are already in 2018. There is never a new year post that does not have the top posts or recipes for the last year. So I have compiled my Top 10 Recipes for 2017 based on the number of views that the recipes got. It has been a great year and I am happy that I made the choice to start a food blog. I always had that fear of what will I post? Will people respond to my recipes? Will I enjoy it? But then I decided to start anyway and I have had so much fun doing it. My love for cooking kept growing and I started realizing that the only way to deal with fear is to face that which you fear. I have enjoyed every bit of it and look forward to many more creative fun times in the kitchen. The best part is the feedback that I get from you readers. I loved it when one of my followers cooked one of my recipes and shared the picture with her version of the recipe.It was fun and absolutely fulfilling to see that. Thanks guys for your support, and looking forward to many more responses, questions and recipe replications. So guys, What was your favorite recipe? What would you like for me to include in the blog? Let me know in the comments section... So here are your top 10 recipes for 2017. See if yours made it to the list, if not what is your favorite?

© Nairobi Kitchen
Maira Gall