Tuesday 2 February 2021

Top 30 Recipes on Nairobi Kitchen You Tube Channel


HAPPY NEW YEAR MY LOVES!!!

 

I know, it’s already February but it still feels like a new year. Happy New Month! 2020 came and went just like that. It had been a tough year with all the pandemic issues that we had to deal with. I thought that now that we are quarantined, I would have the chance to cook dozens of meals but I guess the inspiration was lackluster to the point I was always happy that there were left overs. No need to cook. I hope this year will be a bit better and hoping for the best. So to start us off, ill share with you my top 30 recipes on my YouTube channel. My channel has officially crossed 6,000 subscribers with 500, 000 overall views! It’s something small to celebrate because when I started my channel I was a bit scared about not receiving feedback or people not watching the content, but thank you guys for your interactions, comments and even views, you are my MVPs! Which recipe was your favourite on my blog and on my channel? What would you like me to cook this year? What content would you like me to add on my YouTube channel? Let me know below in the comments, I always look forward to all your interactions! much love and kisses!


BRAWN PEANUT BUTTER TOASTED SANDWICH (BONUS)



30. HOW TO GRATE NUTMEG IN LESS THAN 1 MINUTE



29. KENYAN STYLE MAINI FRY



28. FRESH GINGER NUTMEG TEA



27.MANAGU IN COCONUT CREAM



26.BREAKFAST STRAWBERRY AVOCADO SMOOTHIE



25.HOW TO COOK COCONUT CHAPATI



24.RED VELVET MICROWAVE MUG CAKE



23.SPICY CARDAMON KENYAN MANDAZI



22.QUICK & EASY BASIL TURMERIC RICE



21.WHAT I EAT IN A DAY- HEALTHY KENYAN MEALS



20.HOW TO MAKE PORK FRY KENYA STYLE



19.FLUFFY COCONUT LEMON KENYAN MANDAZI



18.NJUGU KARANGA/ HOW TO ROAST PEANUTS



17.BREAKFAST EGG AVOCADO TOAST



16.BEEF WET FRY KENYAN STYLE



15.HOW TO MAKE PURE KENYAN TEA



14.HOW TO MAKE BANANA BEET SMOOTHIE



13.SIMPLE CARAMELIZED ONIONS HOT DOG



12.HOW TO WHIP CREAM TO SOFT PEAKS



11.KENYAN LEMON MANDAZI



10.HOW TO MAKE THE UGANDAN ROLEX



9.KENYAN DAWA DRINK


8.KENYAN SUPER SOFT LAYERED CHAPATI RECIPE



7.KENYA KUKU KIENYEJI STEW RECIPE



6.HOW TO COOK THE PERFECT KENYAN UGALI



5.KENYAN CHIPS MASALA



4. SWAHILI PILIPILI YA KUKAANGA RECIPE



3. HOMEMADE CAJUN SPICE SEASONING RECIPE



2. DRY FRY KENYAN STYLE PORK



1. HOW TO COOK CHAPTI USING HOT WATER


No comments

Post a Comment

© Nairobi Kitchen
Maira Gall