Saturday 7 April 2018

MY TOP TEN RECIPES OF 2017


It's already April! Where did time go? How has it come to this fourth month so suddenly? Anyway "takes breath" moving on to today's agenda...Sharing those recipes that were some of my very favorite in 2017. I had given you the recipes that were your favorites based on the number of views that they got last year, so I thought why not include my own recipes that had me drooling and excited..psssssst all my recipes have me drooling and excited...I realized I have made lots of breakfast recipes and so I will be making more of drinks, main meals and even desserts. Is there a favorite of yours too? Let me know and even comment on which types of recipes you would like to have going forward with Nairobi Kitchen. But it doesn't have to be just about food, what other content would you like to have too?See which recipe made it to the number one spot below. 




















And there you have it, my top ten recipes of 2017! I love how diverse the recipes are and looking forward to many more recipes this coming year! Cheers to Nairobi Kitchen!

No comments

Post a Comment

© Nairobi Kitchen
Maira Gall