Wednesday 19 July 2017

DRIED ROSEMARY - HERB OF THE WEEK


Hope you're thinking about food. Like I always am! 😉 Anyway so my chosen Herb for the day is Rosemary. I love Herbs especially those fresh ones. My desire is that I have a little Kitchen Garden where I can plant all the Herbs, Vegetables and even Spices that I can grow. I just get chills whenever I visualize waking up in the morning and walking into my Kitchen Garden to pluck Herbs and fresh Veggies to prepare for lunch and dinner, hmmm, the smell of fresh red earth mixed with the intoxicating aroma of Herbs mingled with fresh crystal dew on the grass...aaaah! Hey, my dreams are valid. Back to Herbs. Rosemary Herb. Rosemary is a strongly scented Herb that will fill your dish with lots of lovely aromas.


It is used in Soups, add surprising flavours to your Stew, sprinkle it to your Seafood, Chicken, Meat Dishes, Pizza, Vegetables, Tomato Sauce and Baked Potatoes. How cool is that? One humble Herb that can turn your ordinary dish into a foodgarsm moment.

No comments

Post a Comment

© Nairobi Kitchen
Maira Gall