Saturday 21 July 2018

LA MAISON ROYALE - RESTAURANT REVIEW



Wow! That's the first thought that came to mind after walking into this place. La Maison Royale Restaurant is a cozy hotel that is tucked away in westlands and the location is something that you might overlook or even pass by without seeing it. How I found myself here? We were throwing a baby shower for my sister and this place was just perfect. Private warm and cozy. The restaurant spot is made in such a way that it feels like you are in a cozy house rather than a stiff restaurant space. For me the best part was the table setting and the interior decor done at the space where the baby shower was to be. Decor was done by one of our friends who owns an event planning company. The theme was black and white so we all had on the theme color. There were things I liked about this place and others I did not like. Read along to find out what they were. What are some of your experiences at restaurants that you have visited? I would like to know



This was our table setting. So cute and romantic





































The menu had a wide variety of options to choose from from sea food, pasta, drinks and even a vegetarian menu







The warm towels where the waiter pours hot water on those tiny little pill looking towels that fit perfectly for wiping your hands. It was exciting seeing them puff up after water was poured on them on a plate









We finished the day with a baby themed cake that was chocolate and orange flavour. Yummy!


Overall it was a great day that I immensely enjoyed. The food was delicious but too so long to be served. And when I sales long I mean loooooong! So as soon as you enter the walkway be ordering before taking your seat. My chicken supreme came undercooked, it had bloody juices flowing out of it, after waiting for almost an hour, then its undercooked! Well, the waiter was kind enough to take it back and cook it again, I didn't feel like causing a scene so I waited again as they apologetically cooked the chicken through.

No comments

Post a Comment

© Nairobi Kitchen
Maira Gall