Saturday 5 August 2017

CADBURY'S DAIRY MILK RUM AND RAISIN CHOCOLATE

cadburys-dairy-milk-rum-and-raisin-chocolate-nairobi-kitchen-product-review

Okay first off, "Hi, I'm a chocoholic" So lets talk chocolate. I LOVE chocolate like the earth likes rain. Cadbury's wide range of chocolates has always been my guilty pleasure. You can literally get anything out of me when you give me Cadbury's Chocolates. My absoulte faavorite has always beeb and will always be Rum and Raisin Dairy Milk Cadbury's chocolate. Who doesn't like a bit of boozy taste in their chocolate. I love that it melts in your mouth and you are left with these crunchy bits from the raisins, which are generously distributed in every block of chocolate goodness. I need not say more, just get it for yourself and experience another level of bliss in a single bite. In the meantime, below are my 5 best Chocolate quotes. What is your favorite Cadbury's chocolate? Or what is your favourite chocolate brand? Which chocolate quotes just get to your soft spots?


cadburys-dairy-milk-rum-and-raisin-chocolate-nairobi-kitchen-product-review

"Switzerland is a place where they don't like to fight, so they get people to do their fighting for them while they ski and eat chocolate"_ Lary David

"After about 20 years of marriage, I'm finally starting to scratch the surface of what women want. And I think the answer lies somewhere between conversation and chocolate"_ Mel Gibson

cadburys-dairy-milk-rum-and-raisin-chocolate-nairobi-kitchen-product-review

"When it comes to chocolate resistance is futile"_ Reginna Brett
"Chocolate is not cheating! After a salty meal, you need a little bit of sweet. This is living, not cheating"_ Ali Landry

"Strength is the capacity to break a chocolate bar into four pieces with your bare hands - and then eat just one of the pieces"_ Judith Viorst

cadburys-dairy-milk-rum-and-raisin-chocolate-nairobi-kitchen-product-review

No comments

Post a Comment

© Nairobi Kitchen
Maira Gall